Thursday 14 September 2017

Skimming and Scanning Information


My reflection
We have been learning to find and summarize information by skimming and scanning.  Skimming and scanning are fast reading techniques to help you find the main ideas or information quickly in a text.  We read a story about white tailed spiders.  I used scamming and scanning to read this text.  I found this easy because I had the book and it had the book and the book had the answers in it.  My next step is to us skimming  and scanning more often.

1 comment:

Ms M said...

Great work Ezra. You found some good facts and were able to state and justify your opinion about whether White Tailed Spiders deserve their bad name. Just remember tocheck your answers make sense and be careful with your spelling and punctuation.